The Shih Tzu Expert Scholarship
ShihTzuExpert.Com is dedicated to providing Shih Tzu owners with guidelines and advice for looking after their Shih Tzu in the best way possible.
Example research ideas:
For research about the best dog clippers for grooming involving motor design, ergonomics and, usability please read here or more breed specific technical impplementation areas like Dog Clippers for Shih Tzu dogs
can be found here
If you are more interested in biological side of pet care, including designing pet food, testing and optimizing for dog nutrition then please read best dog food for Shih Tzu a Buyer’s Guide
We believe in providing quality, well-researched information on Shih Tzu health to our readers.
To spread awareness of relevant health issues for Shih Tzus and Toy breed dogs, we are opening a ShihTzuExpert scholarship program to dedicated minds who share our passion and love for animals.
If you love animals—especially dogs—and are looking for a future career in veterinary medicine, please get in touch and find out if this scholarship could be right for you.
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome applications from all passionate students from high school seniors, undergraduates, and postgraduates. If you are below 18 years of age or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians before joining.
- A strong passion for animal welfare is veryTo spread awareness of relevant health issues for Shih Tzus and Toy breed dogs, we are opening a ShihTzuExpert scholarship program to dedicated minds who share our passion and love for animals.
- If you love animals—especially dogs—and are looking for a future career in veterinary medicine, please get in touch and find out if this scholarship could be right for you.
- Deadline = 31st December
- important as we are looking for people who share our love of animals and dogs.
How Does It Work?
We want to hear from you. Write to us with a 1000-2500 words essay about common Shih Tzu health issues.
Your essay should emphasize the importance of identifying and treating these issues and should provide value to readers.
The requirements for your essay are as follows:
- It should be original writing that builds on existing information in Shih Tzu health. Original review articles and surveys will be accepted, even if new information and ideas are not presented. Plagiarism of any kind is unacceptable.
- The work you are submitting has not been published anywhere else (although expansions of any conference publications or presentations you have given are eligible for submission).
- Data is derived from experiments, statistics, and other analyses that have been performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail to be replicable.
- Conclusions are presented clearly and are backed up by the data.
- The article is presented in a comprehensive manner and is written in Standard English.
- Please provide a minimum of ten references to prior publications that you have cited in the Harvard style. Any references not listed in Harvard style will cause the application to be dismissed immediately.
- Keep in mind we’re also looking for personality, so be sure to remove cliches and generalized advice.
Types of submissions that are highly encouraged
- Interdisciplinary topics that cross into different fields of research, or original and innovative articles that don’t fit within the regular criteria of traditional journal articles
- Practical based articles identifying interesting solutions to common problems
- Development of new (or improvement of existing) techniques for identifying and treating common health issues veterinary medicine
- Reviews or discussions of new or evolving information aimed at broadening understanding of these topics
Other criteria for assessing your entry:
When submitting, please don’t forget to include these details:
- Complete name with Email address
- Name of your school
- Proof of enrollment
Please follow https://www.elsevier.com/journals/the-veterinary-journal/1090-0233/guide-for-authors for author guidelines (formatting, ethics etc)
- ShihTzuExpert reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wishes to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected to be duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered or processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- Articles with references in any form other than Harvard style will be automatically rejected.
- Before you apply Please make sure that our scholarship program is fully supported and endorsed by your institute. Information about this scholarship must be displayed publicly (not on an intranet or in printed and in a file folder!) on the website of your university, college, school etc. Also it must have a direct reference to this page where you can read our terms and conditions.
- If you are the winner of the scholarship then The conditions above must be satisfied and during the awarding period the scholarship must be fully active on the site of your institute.